Thursday, January 24

Birthday Dinner

My birthday was a great day, but what topped it the most, was the birthday dinner. Eva and I went to Ruth's Chris Steak House at Admiralty. A classy restaurant decorated in a pre-WWII US theme.

There I had the best steak I ever had! The taste is soo great, smooth and juicy. Just thinking about it stimulates my mouth water again. I can recommend it to everyone who loves steak. But check the prices though, because you pay for what you get. ;-)

But not only the great taste of the steak was a surprise to me, Eva treated me also (again!) with a birthday cake! Very delicious and so good that we had to skip the ice cream desert. :-)

With full and round bellies we we're ready to hit the bar's for Ladies Night in Wan Chai. There we had a few drinks with some friends, and fully satisfied I turned back home. :-)

Dutch:

Mijn verjaardag was een geweldige dag. Maar wat het 'm echt deed, was het avondeten. Eva en ik zijn naar Ruth's Chris Steak House in Admiralty geweest. Een classy restaurant gedecoreerd in een vooroorlogs Amerikaans thema.

Daar heb ik echt het lekkerste biefstuk gegeten dat ik me maar voor kon stellen. De smaak is geweldig en zo sappig! Als ik er alleen al aan denk, begin ik weer te watertanden! Ik kan iedere liefhebber van bief daar een biefstuk aanraden. Maar let op de prijs, want je betaalt voor wat je krijgt. ;-)

Maar niet alleen de smaak was een verrassing, Eva trakteerde me ook nog (alweer!) met een verjaardagstaart! Erg lekker en zo smakelijk dat we het ijs als toetje moesten overslaan. :-)

Met volle ronde buikjes waren we gereed om 't café op te zoeken en zijn we naar Wan Chai gegaan voor Ladies Night. Daar hadden we er een paar met vrienden en volledig voldaan kon ik naar huis. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment