Monday, July 23

Hong Kong 10th Anniversary

At the beginning of this month we had another public holiday. This time it was the 10th Anniversary of Hong Kong. So it's 10 years ago that Hong Kong became part of China again. For our Dutch readers I can recommend the blogpost of my boss Hans, since I wouldn't be able to describe it better.

To celebrate this, there were held a lot of events in Hong Kong. One of them was the big fireworks display in the Victoria Harbour. Of course Patrick and I didn't want to miss that. Especially because I can still recall the great show of on the Chinese New Year. This time it was told to be even bigger, so something we definitely shouldn't miss!

And it was great! Huge fireworks display and it was very worthwhile to wait there for 2 hours. :-) You can have a look at it yourself in the movie below.

No comments:

Post a Comment