Monday, July 30

Boat trip

At the beginning of this month I had a nice boat trip arranged by my friend Avis. Even though it was on such a short term, she managed to get us a boat, lunch and acompanied speedboat for wake boarding and some banana boat action!

So in the early morning (as I call 9am on Sunday), we took a taxi to Sai Kung. Along the way we picked up a friend of her and met with her colleagues. Actually it was more a company trip, but some extra friends were invited as well. Even though I was the only foreigner, it was pretty easy to catch up with the rest. So all very entusiast we went to the Sai Kung pier to get on the boat.



On arrival at the place where the boat put its anchor in the water the scenery was like this.



It was a really joyful day with lots of drinks, laughing and... yes, lucky draw! Got a nice watertight pastic pocket so my camera was spared that day. ;-)

Too bad my wake boarding skills were not that great as it was my first time. And I got home with major muscle aching the next morning and an eager feeling to try it once more because it was really cool, even just to try.

For the photos, have a look at Avis her photo album with all the photos collected of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment