Monday, July 30

And now the end is near...

...and so I face the final curtain... yeah, but not really :-).

A couple of more days left and then we will be leaving Hong Kong. But fortunately not for good, as we will be back in September. I will visit the Netherlands for 6 weeks, do some traveling there (Croatia), and of course some working. We have to wait for approval of our working visa, and of course its good to see family and friends again!

It's been a very long time ago since I did a last update. So what happened lately... we did a lot of working, partying (I did :-)), met some nice people, losing with squash. I found a cool place in Soho. The bar is called 'Joyce is not here', and is a very small but well decorated place. They have a jam session every Thursday, were you can just walk in and bring your instrument. Really cool place, with a lot of nice people.

Furthermore I've been so stupid to lose my phone in a taxi. So I will try to not fall asleep again in taxi's with my phone still in my hand....

So a couple of more days of hard work... we have to finish our final internship reports and the last bits of the reporting system here. And for the rest of course one evening of partying planned, the goodbye party, so that will be good. Luckily I will fly home the next day, so then I can rest a bit. Unfortunately that is during the night, and I will have to be fit enough to work and pack during the day. But anyway, I've managed to survive that a couple of times before... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment