Monday, May 14

It's working!

Yes! Finally! I just made a call to The Netherlands to complain about my unlocked banking cards, but that was not necessary, because the woman on the other end of the line told me that my cards were unlocked. Apparently they unlocked it silently. I checked my internet banking service right ahead, and yes! It's working! Ahh, so happy about that. And Patrick probably also, because now he doesn't have to serve as my personal bank. :-D

For the rest, everything is going well except for one thing, sleep... Lately I have so much fun, that it's hard to keep up with enough sleep, haha. :-)

Dutch:

Ja! Eindelijk! Ik heb zojuist een telefoontje richting Nederland gepleegd, om te klagen over mijn geblokkeerde bankpassen. Maar dat klagen bleek niet nodig te zijn, omdat de vrouw aan de andere klant van de lijn verelde dat ze al gedeblokkeerd waren. Blijkbaar hebben ze dit stilzwijgend gedaan. Ik heb dus meteen internetbankieren getest, en ja! het werkt! Ahh, daar ben ik echt reuze blij mee. En Patrick waarschijnlijk ook, want hij hoeft nu niet meer als mijn persoonlijke Bank te dienen. :-D

Voor de rest gaat alles prima, op één ding na: slaap... De laatste tijd gaat het zo lekker hier dat ik moeite heb om de slaap bij te houden, haha. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment